Thursday, April 24, 2008

Decisions and Indecisions

We've finally confirmed the flooring options. Changed the Berber carpet to a less yellowish looking one. We just have to wait for all of it to get installed!




SPECS:






We've been debating on window treatments. I had the grand idea of sewing all my curtains, although I haven't sewn anything since Sec. One for Home Ec. Well, they're just curtains right? Straight seams all around? Then again, I know too well what happens when I underestimate a project. We would probably end up with funky looking draperies. In the end, we felt curtains might take away from the general style of the house and we wanted the windows to be unobstructed, so we're probably going to go with shades instead. (It's too bad since I even ordered the swatches for the curtains.)







No comments: